Monday, April 27, 2009

Why are ships coming out of the base?

I accidently poked myself in the eye when I was walking to class today. My head itched, so my finger had a good reason for being up there, it was just a little bit off target.

I'm feeling seclusionistic and sleepy. That's one step above the norm (Norm!). Blah Blah Blah. I'm losing interest in everything again. Whoopdeedoo.

It's water time soon. I feel like the bugs are out to get me all the time. The itch is very annoying.

My life isn't really interesting enough to write about.

"What did you do today?"
"Oh I started Mario 64 again, I'm up to 47 stars."
"And what did you do yesterday?"
"Oh I started Ocarina of Time again, I just finished the forest temple"
"And what do you do when you aren't playing nintendo games?"
"I read X-Men comics from the 1960s"
"Interesting..."

No comments: