Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Hester

 AP Photo/Charles Rex Arbogast (link)
Chicago Bears: 3-0
Tonight's game against the Packers was very exciting. The Bears might not have been the greatest, but at least they didn't give up 152 yards worth of penalties. Heh, Packers suck. Not really, they're pretty good. I hate em. And the Yankees, and the Red Wings, and the Lakers. They're all pretty good. Sports: it gives me something to get excited about. 

No time for that for the next few days. I've reached the point in the semester where I realize that the amount of work I've been doing (or not been doing) is not enough, and as usual I've created a structured schedule for myself. These things never hold together, but maybe this one will hold together. Time seems so much more available when it is listed on paper. I just need to stop wasting it.

Wake Up: 7:30 AM
Go To Sleep: 11:30 PM

Hours of sleep: 8
Hours on campus (including transit): 7-9
Hours Free: 7-9

It really shouldn't be as difficult as it will be. I should not be awake right now. Tomorrow I won't be.

Goodnight everybody.

No comments: