Monday, November 21, 2011

Thanksgiving Week Day 1

I just watched half of Coraline in 3D. Not the new fancy, glasses need batteries 3D, but the old plastic two color eye hole 3D. All the glasses I had when I was wee(r) were blue eye and red eye, but these were purple eye and green eye. Franklin switched it to regular half way through. A few of the 3Deeses were cool, but I still don't really care, and the glasses make watching while on your side difficult. Harold and Kumar in 3D was cool.


Coraline was neat though, I had never read it or seen it before. The movie made me want to start reading books again. I don't really do that much anymore. My imagination isn't nearly as good as it used to be. Neither is my stomach.


Half sickness is annoying. It doesn't stop me from doing anything, but my left nostril isn't working. Mama told me soups (all kinds) solves problems (all kinds). The temperature of this soup can be described simply as luke. I left it out and forgot about it when I was playing Donkey Kong. It takes 13 jalapeƱos to make my nose run.

No comments: