Sunday, March 2, 2008

Sabor Explosivo

I'm too thirsty to go to sleep. I just embarrassed myself not too long ago, but that's okay because I'm not upset. My hands are shaking, but that's nothing new. It sure is hot in here. Jacket off. My roommate likes to turn the air conditioner off when he goes to sleep now. That's pretty annoying, but he's not here right now so it's on. Just set it to cool too, so it'll be cool before too long. That's how it works here, in this room. Yup.

I say I'm going to sleep, but it's very likely that I will stay up and play video games for a while. Maybe I'll watch Star Wars afterwards. It sucks caring about someone that is stuck in the past. Or someone that is the past. Either way you lose. But not with Star Wars, because those movies never fail. My head doesn't hurt right now. I wonder why.

I can't take a shower. It's cheesin me off. I don't like flavor blasted Goldfish that are just cheese. I think they're gross. And they get crap on your fingers, which kind of goes against my love for Goldfish. I like to be able to do other things while I enjoy a nice handful of Goldfish, but if I get powder on my fingers than I might as well be eating Doritos. Mmm.

I've never smoked marijuana.

My friends came and "rescued" me from home after my mom "rescued" me from my dorm.

Shields up, I hope college isn't the end of me. Or at least Payne Hall.

No comments: