Sunday, August 31, 2008

Swing me higher, Richard

Damn. I feel terrible. You were right, you did tell me. That makes it my fault. That's the worst feeling in the world. The tremendous feeling of deja vu isn't helping either. I can't have best friends.

I wanted so much for you to be happy. Maybe that's what started it all. I thought I could "fix" it. I had no idea what affect it would have on me. I miss you already despite everything. This is for the best though. It has to be. Right?

Very few people I meet are really happy, which makes me wonder what I'm doing. I want to run away to my house. I should have done that earlier. stop hurting people you care about alex. Why does everything have to be so...

I don't know what to write about. I just know I won't be able to sleep. I'm sure I'm not the only one with that problem tonight.


Published: June 12, 2010
*NOTE: This is the original entry that I wrote on August 31, 2008. I was not comfortable posting it at the time so I chose to simply use the entry that can be found above this one.

No comments: