Friday, August 22, 2008

Tortilla Chips and Fire Sauce

My nose itches and the title of this post has nothing to do with anything. Well, the fire sauce is sitting right next to my computer. I guess that's a little something. No tortilla chips though. I started this blog thinger last November. That means it's closing in on a year. Despite that, I still think blogs are pretty dumb. Pictures are cool though. I have to study for a quiz. Or randomly write on random people's facebook walls. And then a random song by Poison pops in my head. I think my brain is messed up. I'll probably dream about Slim-Fast tonight. Or Magnavox. Things begin to bore me after a while. I like understanding everything I say despite it's ridiculousness. Writing is just for me to have fun. Some people have real problems. I have spiders and an overabundance of Mello Yello cans. That's the first time I realized there is no Y at the end of the Yello that follows the Mello. Commercials for medicines make me angry.

No comments: