Thursday, January 1, 2009

The Year of Recovery

2009.

Homer's Five Step Process in making 2009 the best year ever
Step 1. Drink whiskey, run far
Step 2: Wrestle wild animal.
Step 3: Drink with 2x larger person.
Step 4: Wrestle 2x larger person.
Step 5: Damn few.

This is it, the year that will turn me into the best person I have ever been in my life. I'm going to dominate this year. I'm going to work harder at everything, I'm going to be better at every single thing I do. I'm more motivated than I've ever been. I'll wake up early every day like I normal human for the first time in my life. I'm going to exercise more often, eat better, study harder, and run faster.

The mindset I have going into this year is completely different than the one I had going into the last year. I'm not worried about "maintaining happiness" or whatever I was most concerned with last year. I feel like I've grown up a lot in the past year. I know what needs to be done, and I'm going to do it. I'm not a child anymore. I can't complain when things turn sour, I just have to keep going. I'm in a good place right now. A few things need to be adjusted, but overall I'm okay. I have good friends and I go to a good school. I'm excited.

1 comment:

david santos said...

Excellent!!!
Have a nice week!