Saturday, February 27, 2010

Starman

I had an interesting dream last night. Isn't that how it always start?

There was a snake in the grass that kept biting me and this one other kid. I don't remember who it was. Fortunately, apparently if you wear a lot of shirt, the snake will just get caught in the fabric and then you can just hold it there. Looking right at the most terrifying creature on the planet. You looking at him, him looking at you. Fortunately I ended up at Chick-fil-A. I only ordered water this time, but I saw someone from middle school that I havent seen or heard from since... middle school (call him Cook). He was with two other people that I knew but wasn't really friends with (we'll call them Brick and Tractor) and two people I had never seen before. Brick had dropped out of college to work for a seed company and Tractor was currently enrolled in two classes: PRGM (this is how he abbreviated programming) and Tony Hawk Pro Skater 2. After Tractor told me his schedule one of the ones I didn't know sort of made fun of him for dropping so many classes. I believe his exact words were, "I only drop classes when I have spouse issues or former spouse teacher issues." Right after he said the latter Brick said something along the lines of, "Yeah, that's really incredible that you got the same teacher that caused Barbara to break up with you." Rough. Anyway I forced a little more awkward conversation out before seeing some Indians and Ugly Girls sitting at a long table a little ways away from me. I told Cook that I was going to sit with them and he looked at me in an semi-disgusted matter. I made some sort of joke that didn't get any laughs and then questioned my sense of humor.

You know, trying to form this dream into a reality is ruining the ridiculousness of the dream. Basically, I went to Chick-fil-A three times, saw people that I haven't seen in years, got attacked by a snake between two unknown houses. And probably some other stuff. I guess it's only interesting because it's not what you expect to dream when you go to sleep with your mind filled with other things. This is a dick to read isn't it?

"There's a starrrrrrmannnnnn waiting in the sky." I kept saying this last night. It probably got annoying for everyone but me. Screw you guys.

I thought about going home today. I really need to clean up everything (clothes, room, school, life, face paint). I can always wait a little longer. My eyes are burning. Rain!!!

I don't mind.

I'm very dehydrated, Citrus Drop in hand. My urine is the color of a flourescent soccer ball. Everybody's busy with the washing. He's got the Fever and the light no longer works in my fridge.

No work, all play. Kill the beast.

No comments: