Thursday, April 8, 2010

ß∑¥øπœ

Hello. I have a Marketing Final in an hour and a half. Hope I get by! (audience laughter)

Coffee and nerds is the breakfast today. Or dinner, whichever way you look at it. How do you look at it? Why don't you ever answer?

So I'm thinking of starting a new dimension. It'll be mostly more colors. Maybe a song or two. But like... new stuff. Like imagine a color inside out. Like an awesome brown. Do that for me; I'll be a good boss.

The birds start chirping at around 4 in the morning. It's 6:30. They're still going at it. SUCKA MONEY.

Some people say "I don't know" when they really know. They're a bunch of liars.

When I empty my vacuum, dust gets everywhere. Cuts into my breathing time.

I just found that alt z does this: Ω. Check me out. Alphabet time: å∫ç∂´ƒ©˙ˆ∆˚¬µ˜øπœ®ß†¨√∑≈¥Ω. I see "Beyonce" in there somewhere. Title found.

These nerds claim to be "Hoppin'." I don't see it.

1 comment:

ruchachaaa said...

that's a goodt title name.
also, you're right about the "i don't know"
sometimes people just don't want to talk about it, even though they brought it up in the first place (i'm terrible about that)

why aren't you up right now?!?!
i've been laying around all day
waiting for dinner

which i realized too late that it is definitely going to be with my friend katy tonight


also this burn is looking worse. i need to hide from society.