Monday, June 27, 2011

Jeering Pup

I think facebook is a terrible thing. I now have the ability to read, reread, rereread, and rerereread everything I've ever said to anybody. And I usually do.

Characters that smoke cigarettes in movies/tv shows often start wearing nicotine patches the moment they get into a relationship that they actually enjoy.

If you think I'm gonna climb through a broken window in a thirty dollar suit you've got another thing coming, buster.

Keep your chin up, kid. The winter's gonna end soon, and you'll be feeling alright in the sunshine again.

Breakfasts, Lunches, Dinners, Swims, Programs, Games, Showers, Beds, Bottles. I still have no idea what I want to do.

I think I'm going to take my niece to the pool. That is something that has never happened in the past 197,826 hours of my life.

1 comment:

ruchachaaa said...

Keep your chin up, kid. The winter's gonna end soon, and you'll be feeling alright in the sunshine again.