Saturday, July 3, 2010

Summer? 2010

It's a Saturday night in Athens GA, my apartment smells like Rotten Fish Milk Chicken Gravy Don Beefy Mac, and I'm not going to leave. Since I started the two classes I'm currently taking a month ago, I have had more work to do then I think I've ever had before. Between that and the World Cup, I just haven't had time to think or worry about the things that usually cloud my mind (and subsequently cause me to write this blaggery). On top of that, my laptop's screen has been freaking out for a few days now and that prevents most in bed writing. Of course, tonight proves to be the exception, for I am in my bed with mind of cloud and a laptop screen that shivers with excitement (literally. well, I guess not. it shivers. How do you get excited?)

I just shifted the wrong way, and my screen turned purple. I better hurry this up.

I went to my house with a few friends yesterday. It was a lot of fun, and a little stressful. If anything is messed up now, I'm sure my mom will notice. This is why I hate nice things. My parents used to ask me why I never had people over to the house while I was in Middle School / High School, and I really think that sometimes they actually didn't know. For as long as I remember my mom has complained to me about how one of my sibling's friends has messed up this or ruined that and it'll cost a fortune to fix. From fishing poles to jet skis, nothing ever managed to escape the wrath of the friends of Johnson. What's the point of even living in a nice house on a lake if you can't enjoy it because you're too worried about every little thing that might get messed up?

When I grow up and get married, I'm living alone! You hear me? I'm living alone! I'm living alone!

No comments: