Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Sud de la France

Who're you? Don't matter. Want some rye? Course ya do.

I've had this knot in my stomach for four days. I guess it's sticking around. It's what I like to call the uh... Cow Hitch.

I cut my toe nails today. Haven't done that in a while, they were pretty long.

I ran today. Haven't done that in a while, didn't get very far.

I threw up today. Haven't eaten in a while, didn't get much out.

Everybody's been talking at me lately. I've gone from, "the most on fire person he's ever seen" to "a goddamn hero. A good fucking guy" in a week. It's been a rough year 22. But as a wise man once probably said, "There's no way to grow that don't hurt." I haven't grown in seven years.

December 14, 2010
Mark's 22 day of birth. Or would it be 23? He's 22.
Tarver's 8000 day of life.
$2 Moe's day.
Half off Chick-fil-A.
Psychology Final.
World of Warcraft Arena Season 9 begins.

It's not all that bad.

No comments: