Sunday, November 18, 2007

The Logic of American Politics


I am putting off writing a Political Science term paper right now. It's kind of important, 20% of my grade. I don't enjoy writing papers. I'm not convinced they really make me smarter either.

Once again, I am playing poker. I think it's safe to say that I have been dominating the $3.40 Turbo Sit and Gos on PokerStars. I've placed in 6 out of my last 7 with 4 1sts, 1 2nd, and 1 3rd. If only I could put this effort into my school work. I'd have at least all Bs. Of course, everytime you think you're actually getting good at poker you start losing. Which is what seems to be going on right now. I've lost 2 tournaments since I started writing this. And It's not like I wasn't paying attention. Things are just going the wrong way. Maybe this is God's way of telling me to write my friggen paper.

No comments: