Monday, November 12, 2007

Thirty-Six Cans of Mountain Dew


The idea of a blog seems pretty foolish. Well, maybe not for everyone. I can see why someone would read a famous person's blog... or even maybe one of their close friends' blogs. But seriously, what can I possibly say that someone will really care about? Chances are, if YOU are reading this, YOU are possibly more bored than I am right now. And for that, I am sorry.

Bored...I don't think that's the right word. I have plenty I could be doing, plenty I should be doing. Naw, this is more fun.

My iPod is broken. It was bound to happen, one night it did. It sucks because the only CD I have on my computer is the soundtrack to Across the Universe. Yeah, songs by The Beatles that aren't as good as the originals. I really liked the movie though. I rarely go see movies while they are still in theatres, but this one I happened to see twice.

I'm sick of school. I'm going to lose HOPE. I just want this semester to be over. I can't wait for Christmas. I love Christmas. It's the most wonderful time of the year. Can you imagine Christmas at Disney World? The most wonderful time at the happiest place on Earth. What a combo. I want to put up a Christmas Tree in the lobby of my dorm.

No comments: