Monday, December 24, 2007

Untitled: December 24, 2007

I woke up at 6 in the morning. That's unusual. I don't really have anything that I want to do. I thought about going running, but my brother and his wife are sleeping in my room so I can't get to my clothes. That pretty much eliminates taking a shower as well. My mom just went to sleep, so she'll probably be out for a decent portion of the day. My car still is screwy, so I can't trust it to get me anywhere and back safely. It's a little chilly outside for what I'm wearing, and as mentioned before I can't get to any of my warmer clothes.

I just watched A Christmas Story with my mom. I really like that movie. I think that may have been the first time I've watched it all the way through.

Tomorrow is Christmas. This is probably the least excited I've been ever in my life. I'm not disappointed or anything, gifts just aren't a big deal. I really just want to play board games.


Published: June 12, 2010

No comments: