Friday, February 22, 2008

Fat Bottomed Girls

Here's the deal, listen up. I'm out of goldfish. I need to pick some more up pretty soon. If only I had a genie...If I had a genie I'd be richer than a king! God knows, I want to break free. This time I know it's for real.

Mama, is this the real life? Please? Sometimes I wonder. I keep wasting time, yet I don't mind. This writing (which is not in fact writing at all) serves 0-2 points of purpose. That's not very many points if you're confused. Of course, it's not the worst thing I could be doing right now.

Tonight I'm gonna have myself a real good time. I might even turn the world inside out. You know, just because. There's no stopping me. Although, I'm not sure I can face this life alone. It makes me worry. No hanging my head, because that's not the way. The way...

Turned away from it all like a blind man. Why? So much suffering, but so much happiness. Care for the people. That's all there is. Care, love, be kind. You won't win, ever, but that's not the point. The point is to affect other people. Perhaps one day you will get yours, but don't count on it. Why not do what you can to make someone else happy? You have time. You'll get frustrated with how much other people suck, but that's doesn't matter. Because you are all you are, and they are all you have.

God knows I want to break free.

No comments: