Monday, February 4, 2008

Pawnbroker?


I've been up about 25 hours now. I'm kind of tired. I have a class in an hour, so napping is out of the question. I also haven't eaten since about 9:30 last night, so I'm a little hungry as well. I'll probably go to eat after class.

I should sleep. I want to sleep. I won't lie, I'm a little afraid to. I worry when I sleep. Well, not actually while I'm sleeping, but before and after. I don't know what's going on and I feel like I lose control of things. That's my problem. I'm too worried about letting things be as they are. Whatever, that doesn't even make sense

Peanut Butter.

I know things that are good for me, and I know things that aren't. Now to act upon this knowledge.

I had a good weekend. It was uneventful, but good. I finally got to go home.

I'm going to be an uncle. That's amazing.

No comments: